Theme: Generation of Energy (R)Evolution for Sustainable Future
Energy Materials Conference 2018
- Advanced Materials for Energy
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Advanced Nanomaterials
- Hydrogen Economy and Alternative Fuels
- Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
- Advanced Solar Energy Materials
- Electric, Hybrid, and Fuel-Cell Vehicles
- Green Energy Materials
- Batteries and Energy Storage
- Graphene and 2D Energy Materials
- Biomaterials and Surface Science Engineering
- Electrical, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Fuel Cell Materials, Methods and Manufacture
- Fuel Cell Market Introduction
- Energy Harvesting Materials
- Emerging Materials in Nanotechnology
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
I really enjoyed the possibility of sharing experiences in a face-to face mode where subjects are better focused. I think it is a guarantee of success. Thanks again for the meeting. I consider it very valuable for my scientific career.Wonbong Choi, University of North Texas, USA.
The quality of speakers was excellent and the local assistants in Dallas were wonderful.Husam N. Alshareef, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology, Saudi Arabia.
I did enjoy the conference and wished I was able to contribute more to the success of the conference.Jin Chul Park, Chung-Ang University, South Korea.
The conference was very productive. Organization was fine and the venure was also ok. I was wondering if you could provide me with a certificate of participation with the hours of the conference. We need to track the hours per year that we participate in events, such as conferences. That would be very nice from you. Kind regards and looking forward for next year.Servet Turan, Anadolu University, Turkey.
I thank the entire organizing committee of the scientific conference and you personally for the excellent organization and cordial hospitality.Sunghwan Lee, Baylor University, USA.
It was an interesting and useful conference. I enjoyed attending it. To improve matters, we could do with more papers and presentations, particularly from the younger researchers. We can do away with poster session but have 10 min oral presentations from students.Thirumany Sritharan, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.